C1-7 Develop a programme action plan for RPL
- To what extent are technology tools used to support more efficient RPL processes.
- To what extent are e-portfolios used to their full capabilities and good practices to support RPL processes?
- To what extent have staff undertaken professional development and training programmes relating to digital literacies
A programme action plan for RPL is developed incorporating:
- Needs and demands for RPL - learners, employers and PSRBs.
- Institutional and departmental drivers, goals and priority areas relevant to the programme.
- Guiding principles for RPL in the programme.
- Assignment of staff to RPL roles with designated responsibilities
- Integrating RPL into curricula
- RPL to shape curriculum design for more flexible provision
- Assessment framework
- Use of technology tools and good practices to support RPL processes
- Learner support
- Partnership working
- Preparing learners for e-learning, e-working and further study