All information that appears on this website is QAA copyright, unless identified otherwise.
The principles of our Copyright policy are that we will:
- permit re-use on the basis of acknowledgement of QAA’s copyright
- allow re-use of parts of or full publications for personal, educational and research purposes without the need to request a specific licence
- not allow anyone to re-use our websites wholesale
- permit electronic re-use, but always encourage users to establish hypertext links to the website
- not permit any user to sell our information wholesale.
For requests to re-use our information we will:
- treat all similar requests equitably
- respond to routine requests within 20 working days or indicate when more complex responses will take longer to deal with
- only consider charges where applicants are seeking commercial gain.
If you wish to re-use any of QAA's information you should: