Focus On: Institution-led Review (ILR) 2016-17
The aim of this project was to support institutions to enhance their practice in the following areas:
- Engaging students in ILR
- Optimising the links between annual monitoring and ILR
- Aligning Professional, Statutory and Regulatory Body (PSRB) and ILR requirements
- Consideration of the unit of review
- The use of data to support ILR
- Conducting thematic reviews
- Review of postgraduate provision
We ran an event on Thursday 19 January 2017 to enable institutions to share good practice on a number of topics relating to ILR.
Check out the resources from the event which includes all the presentation slides, a storify summarising the day’s activities, a dialogue sheet and photos.
Later in the year, we will be publishing an ELIR Thematic report on ILR and a summary of current practice in the Scottish sector.
If you would like any further information or would like to be added to the Focus On mailing list, please contact Debra Macfarlane, Quality Enhancement Manager, firstname.lastname@example.org