This event will give participants the opportunity to share good practice and discuss challenging areas around institutional approaches to Institution-led review (ILR).
Discussions on the day are likely to include topics that colleagues have suggested through Focus On scoping activity including:
- engaging students in ILR
- optimising the links between annual monitoring and ILR
- aligning PSRB and ILR requirements
- considering the unit of review
- the use of data to support ILR
- conducting thematic reviews and review of postgraduate provision.
For full details and to register your place for this event, please visit the event registration website.