Students from a range of Scottish institutions are working in partnership with QAA Scotland and sparqs on the project: Responding to the student voice: communicating the impact. This is part of the current Enhancement Theme, Evidence for Enhancement: Improving the Student Experience work.
To support the project, Scottish institutions are responding to a survey summarising the mechanisms currently in use for communicating the impact of the student voice. This will be disseminated at a ‘think tank’ event being held on 26 April in the Studio, Glasgow. The event will also provide colleagues with an opportunity to:
• hear about the project and initiatives taking place
• identify a set of key principles to adopt
• explore the range of evidence that supports student learning and teaching
• share ideas and learning approaches
• consider future needs in this area and plans to meet those needs
• consider how technology could support those needs
To ensure this event has good coverage from across the sector, institutions have been invited to nominate reps to attend the event. However, if you would like a space, please contact email@example.com to see if we can accommodate you.