15th Enhancement Conference
Date: Thursday 7 June 2018
Venue: Glasgow Caledonian University, Glasgow, UK
About the event
The Conference will showcase activity around the Evidence for Enhancement: Improving the Student Experience Enhancement Theme. The use of evidence to evaluate the student experience and promote student success has never been more vital. The Evidence for Enhancement Theme considers data and metrics alongside creative, qualitative approaches and asks: 'are we using effective evidence to bring about change and genuinely inspire our students?'
Our Conference will share current thinking around the following four tracks:
- navigating the data landscape
- using qualitative and quantitative approaches to enhance student retention, attainment and employability
- finding effective evidence for prompting students' engagement in their learning
- evaluating improvements in the student experience.
Get involved – showcase your work!
Get involved and share your work around these four tracks by submitting a session proposal. You can submit in a variety of formats, including papers, lightning talks and workshops. The submission of student-led work is particularly encouraged. This call will remain open until 12 January 2018. All proposals will be peer reviewed and successful sessions will be confirmed shortly after.
Who should attend?
The Conference will be of interest to colleagues working within higher education including:
- senior leaders and managers
- planners, strategists and data practitioners
- academics, practitioners and professional service staff
- student sabbatical officers
- other student representatives
- students’ association staff members
Register from Monday 26 February 2018.
To learn more about the Conference, view our highlights video or visit the Conference website.