15th Enhancement Conference
Date: Thursday 7 June 2018
Venue: Glasgow Caledonian University, Glasgow, UK
About the event
The Conference will showcase activity around the Evidence for Enhancement: Improving the Student Experience Enhancement Theme. The use of evidence to evaluate the student experience and promote student success has never been more vital. The Evidence for Enhancement Theme considers data and metrics alongside creative, qualitative approaches and asks: 'are we using effective evidence to bring about change and genuinely inspire our students?'
Our Conference will share current thinking around the following four tracks:
- navigating the data landscape
- using qualitative and quantitative approaches to enhance student retention, attainment and employability
- finding effective evidence for prompting students' engagement in their learning
- evaluating improvements in the student experience.
The countdown is on to registration opening for the UK’s leading learning and teaching conference on Monday 26 February 2018.
Programme and speakers
The first draft of our Conference programme is now available on the Conference website.
We are delighted to be able to confirm our keynote speakers are:
- Dr George Siemens, Professor and Executive Director of the Learning Innovation and Networked Knowledge Research Lab at University of Texas, Arlington
- Dr Camille Kandiko Howson, Academic Head of Student Engagement, King’s College, London
Further information on their sessions will be available soon.
Who should attend?
The Conference will be of interest to colleagues working within higher education including:
- senior leaders and managers
- planners, strategists and data practitioners
- academics, practitioners and professional service staff
- student sabbatical officers
- other student representatives
- students’ association staff members
To learn more about the Conference, view our highlights video or visit the Conference website.